T-Nut 4 Prongs DIN 1624
When looking for T-nuts, you may come across multiple names, such as T-nuts, tee nuts, prong nuts, insert nuts, threaded inserts for wood, etc. There are flanges on the thin surface of the nut, usually with 3 or 4 “prongs”. These flanges act as hooks that are pulled into the material when the bolt is screwed into the nut. These t nuts need to be pre-drilled for use and can be serrated to provide a better grip.
T Nuts Uses:
T-nuts are designed for use in softer materials, such as wood or composite materials. The T-nut is a very unusual nut due to its forked design. It can be daunting to see one of these nuts and realize that you don’t know what to do with it. T-nuts are ideal for creating a flush finish on the nut side of the wood.
Specification of 4 Prongs T-Nuts:
- DIN 1624 Standard;
- Non-standard customized are acceptable;
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel;
- Surface: Galvanized;
- Color: Blue White, Yellow, Black.
- Size: M4, M5, M6, M8, M10 to M20
Packing and Shipping
- Packing: Polywoven Bag or according to Customers’ requirements;
- Shipping: LCL or FCL, with Pallet;
- Port of Loading: Shanghai Port or Ningbo Port;