Many Kinds Of Special-Shaped Springs
The difference between the special-shaped spring and the conventional spring is that the special-shaped spring itself is irregular, with bending and a large number of complex angle designs, which have high requirements for manufacturing and processing technology and high requirements for equipment. It’s usually done with a computer machine.
Special-shaped spring is widely used, such as automobiles, machinery, and daily hardware products. Special-shaped spring is also a common elastic element in mechanical equipment and the electronics industry.
Many Kinds Of Special-Shaped Springs Specifications:
- Material: Steel, Iron, Copper, Nickel, Alloy, Stainless steel
- Surface treatment: Galvanized, Chrome Plate, Nickel Plate
- Size: Can be customized according to requirements
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Packaging & Shipping
- Packaging: Plastic woven bag, plastic box, carton or according to customer requirements
- Shipping: Container shipping
- Port of Loading: Ningbo/Shanghai